Top performance review materials
Critical thinking is a high-order skill. It is not about thinking about a situation or a solution, but thinking about whether your determination is true or false or both. When a problem may have various meanings, critical thinking is required for you to be able to handle it.
Critical thinking ability helps you:
• Identify the problems and decide which the most suitable solution is.
• Understand the importance and nature of the problem and which problem to be resolved first.
• Be able to collect proper details in relation to the job.
• Recognize the meaning and value of the situation.
1. Positive appraisal phrases on Critical-thinking
• John always thinks twice before recommending his solution.
• John has such a strong reasoning and critical-thinking skills that help him handle problems well.
• John considered pros and cons of a situation very carefully to work out the most suitable solution.
• John responds very quickly to any situation. He always comes up with solutions in a duly manner of time.
2. Negative Appraise Phases on Critical Thinking
• John makes his decision in a hasty way without much thinking.
• John never considers possible consequences of his decision.
• John makes his decision without thinking of its potential consequences.
• John is too hasty to make decision that he never thinks it carefully.
• John cannot work out the most logical solution to a problem. His recommendations are mediocre only.
You can ref list of all review phrases at: List of performance review phrases.
The sample of performance review phrases for critical-thinking is a great/helpful tool for periodical/annual job performance appraisal. Note that, an critical-thinking review phrase can be positive or negative and your performance review can be effective or bad/poor activity for your staffs.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.