Performance review phrases for mentoring.
1. Positive phrases
• Terry is very helpful to mentor entry-level members to get used to their jobs.
• Terry can be a great mentor as he is very helpful to new members.
• Terry demonstrates high qualification in internal policies and standards which is deemed a necessary requirement of an effective mentor.
2. Negative phrases
• Terry fails to explain the procedures to his subordinates clearly. He lacks the qualification of an effective mentor.
• Terry expects everyone know the regulations and procedures but never gives them any mentoring.
• Terry is easy to get frustrated with new members and neglect to offer any support.
• Terry is impatient and unhelpful.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.