Top performance review materials
Performance review marketing manager
Key sources: Marketing manager job description, Marketing manager competencies profile, Marketing manager annual objectives…
You can do performance review of Marketing manager based on competencies below:
I. Marketing manager skills
1. Have comprehensive knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts. Understand business culture, policies and goals.
2. Become an outstanding communicator in any field and for anyone.
3. Face challenges and deal with them effectively.
4. Establish and create marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
5. Capability of working as a team member and co-operate with a wide range of people.
6. Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff under systematical and
7. Excellent skill in problem-solving and taking initiatives.
8. Work with team members, motivate and inspire them to work effectively.
9. Possess professional manner with partners and clients. Proficient in presentation skill.
10. Working style in professional, have both flexibility and decidedness in diploma and negotiation.
11. Have thorough business awareness in understanding of corporate culture, policies and goals and how to implement them as a manager.
12. Be able to manage budget resources.
II. Soft/management skills
You can ref more review phrases samples of Marketing manager competencies below by clicking links that you want to:
10. Problem solving
12. Quality of work
14. Time management