1. Positive phrases
• Terry can make sound judgments to consider the most suitable solution to a problem.
• Terry knows to apply appropriate knowledge and information source to make sound decisions.
• Terry is a fair decision-maker;
• Terry doesn’t let cloud cover his viewpoint in facing with a problem.
• Terry can maintain calmness and cool-head in dealing with problems.
• Terry can be very persuasive with his sound arguments.
• Terry is a fact-based decision maker.
• In determining immediate actions, Terry is still able to maintain his objective judgment.
2. Negative phrases
• It is not a common thing with Terry to consider all the facts to make decision.
• Terry is more of an emotion-based decision maker.
• Terry fails to make a sound judgment.
• Terry doesn’t consult the ideas of others and may subject to subjective judgment.
• Terry cannot handle pressure well and therefore, he tends to make quick decisions that are normally not the best.
Related subs: Performance appraisal phrases, performance evaluation phrases, performance feedback phrases, performance management phrases, comment phrases.