Performance review phrases for HR management.
Human resource managers play a crucial role in any company, as they are responsible for hiring and retaining people who satisfy the needs of the organization. They are liaisons between employees and department heads and must be highly aware of the strategic needs of the company in order to find those who are able to meet these requirements. They are also supposed to develop, shape, and lead workplace culture incorporated into the value systems of the organization.
Thus, the key skills for HR professionals are:
- communication & Interpersonal Skills
- critical listening
- organizational skills
- time management
- conflict management
- strategic thinking
Positive performance review phrases for human resources management
- Claire communicates with everyone in a warm and professional way regardless of race, gender or social class; therefore, everyone feels recognized and respected.
- Kate looks at employees as individuals with a diverse set of skills, needs, and interests. It helps her to create and maintain a comfortable work environment.
- Julia always selects the candidates, who have solid experience and a good employment history. That helps the business to thrive.
- Richard pays much attention to his candidate’s background and chooses only highly qualified ones.
- Silvia is a very strict HR manager; only twenty percent of the people who want a job can get it, but the quality of their work is impressive.
- The employees chosen by Martin are very ethical and loyal.
- Robert cares for candidates to have good communication skills. It improves the chances that an employee will flawlessly become a part of a team.
- Sandra has never made a mistake hiring new employees. All people chosen by her do their work fast and precisely.
- During an interview, Joshua cares for many different aspects of a potential employee. It raises the chance of choosing the right person for a particular position.
- Monica prefers to do the initial recruiting work on the Internet. Therefore, she saves a considerable amount of time, shortlisting the most suitable candidates.
- Den is ultimately good at approaching potentially uncomfortable situations. He is able to personalize communication so that all the employees feel comfortable.
Negative performance review phrases for human resources management
- Felicity goes into many details during a job-interview, many of which are irrelevant. That takes too much time and does not help to make the right choice.
- Alexander is more concerned about the human qualities of a candidate and less about their experience and education. It does not help the company to reach success.
- Anna does not except CVs by email, which makes her work slower and less productive.
- It takes a very long time for Wesley to decide upon hiring a candidate, which is unacceptable when there are some urgent matters.
- Daniel denies asking employees about their attitude to the company, but it is important for the progress of the firm.
- Victoria does not seem to know how to effectively modulate tone and manage body language. Thus, her manner of speaking sometimes may cause misunderstanding or even be considered insulting.
- Sue seems not to be aware of the strategic needs of the organization. Thus, she fails finding people who are able to meet those needs.